10.29.2009

Flying solo



So I'm still buzzed from this show! the m&g was interesting. i was sad that my other jm buddies didn't get in tho :( it was kinda weird how we lined up like that when we were waiting for Andrew. i got to talk to him and tell him thanks for being an inspiration in my life and blah blah blah. HAHA the brick camera Steph made me use when i was like "no it looks too complicated!" and then Andrew says how its not and blah blah blah. then I pushed the off button lol. I still can't stop laughing at the whole drunk guy/beer thing! He was right next to us! and people kept looking at our side :p

 I really loved how Andrew told
a story before he played a song, especially the one about how one day he was sitting like he was a woman or something and his brother made fun of him so he wrote 21 & invincible...i think that was the song but the cutest story was the one about the song "walking by" and how he wrote it to impress his wife back in the day. oh and the one about some chick that he met at a bar one night after a show or something, telling him that "moon river" was "way out of his league" and everyone in the crowd booed and Andrew says something like "yea, that's what i thought!" I'm glad he played it tho. 

I loved all the cover songs!!! the "just like a woman" cover is amazing! i never heard of Bob Dylan's music before but i think Andrew did amazing on that song! i don't remember really but if anyone knows, was the extended intro to dark blue played? i think it was but i can't remember. i can't believe he played Katie(is it there there Katie now?)! it was soooo good. i didn't think he would come out since so many people were yelling "KONSTANTINE!!!" when most of us were yelling encore/Andrew. but the encore was amazing :) everything was!the Konstantine people didn't bother me too much but it was just funny to me to finally experience it in person :p

No comments: