The song called "Annie waits" by Ben folds played twice on the 2 diff times I've been there...so weird.
hmm yes, i think i do wait and just keep waiting. I wait for real love and real life to happen. I'm not desperate, just going w/ the flow and in fact, i love what has come into my life so far. But i am waiting for that it-only-happens-in- the-movies type of situation. Ugh typical dream on bullshit i know, but hey it can happen ;) maybe it's b/c I've been watching too many romantic movies on showtime & lifetime this summer (that only proves how my summer sucks & i don't have a life) & that stuff is drilling into my head about finding that tall, dark, & handsome (ex: keanu reeves...YUM) & eventually everything will fall in place after he has swept my feet off the ground...
well, that'll be the day
8.22.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment