7.08.2010

Speechless

I can't seem to breathe. something so simple can get me worked up and make my heart flutter like crazy! no, not in love. Just so overwhelmed at the fact he replied with so much more then i needed. Bit confusing but i love it. let me have my moment then I'll reply. i want to have a real conversation with him. I want to know the real him, not the him that other people assume they know. i know he is something so much more. my confidence in talking to guys has gone way down. I blame it on the loser who left me so speechless a few yrs back. Oh forget about that. The present is what I'm focusing on! But how w/out putting myself on the spot? I don't even knw how to play the game and i especially don't want to lose if i do. to make a move or not?

No comments: