7.15.2010
Hold on to your kite
I wonder a lot about people. so much that i forget to worry and wonder about myself. I'm always interested in what other people have or have not done in their lives. i guess it's my way of figuring out the world & the things that people do in it. What about myself? No clue. Just know people I've met or known since forever have stories to tell. i don't find myself interesting for some reason. It doesn't mean i don't have any self-esteem tho. that was the topic for lecture in psychology today. How people have to have a sense of belongingness external & internal to have self-esteem which then leads to self-actualization. i think i have somewhat achieved that in my own kind of way for my life right now. Had a talk w/ a good friend today. Made me realize how lucky i am to have a friend like her. no matter what the circumstances are, we can always release stress on each other & motivate ourselves to do better. It's unfortunate on how many people I've lost as friends throughout these years but I've learned to accept that not everyone is compatible. I just hope my future relationships with men won't be like that. I'm trying to remember what Dr. G said about relationships. shit. Wish i had a spiffy mac to record him in class. I'm growing this fond feeling for him. no, not like that, but a very respectful one. He's the most opened teacher that I've ever had. But I'm afraid to talk to him and he never seems to remember me whenever he takes roll. psych is opening my mind so much than sociology. Might want to minor in it now. And i was so afraid to take psych especially w/ Dr. G. I'm just glad i didn't listen to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment