7.07.2010

I'm having this memory almost like a dream...

i can't help but think what went wrong or what is wrong in my life but so far everything seems good. But there's always this negative energy that coexist. I can't seem to get rid of it. idk if it even is that. my great uncle went on a train in la today to go up to norcal, to Oakland. Nearly took him 12 hours just to get there where by car would've taken 6-7 hrs. he wanted to experience it. Never again he told my father on the phone after arriving there. Out of all the times he has taken the time to visit us, this was the most memorable one even though it was short and didn't do much. Well i guess I've matured more after the last time i saw him. He told me & my siblings not to put pressure on my dad. This is the worst he's seen of my father. Wow did that struck a brain cell. my dad never shows pain or weakness ever and that's why I'm blind when it comes to that. I always think my dad's invincible and he doesn't let anything bring him down. Now I'm worried what is going to be left of my father in the future. Oh the uncertainties in life.

No comments: